KYOCERA founder Dr Kazuo Inamori to open inaugural Kyoto Prize at Oxford lectures
Oxford, United Kingdom, 8 May 2017 – One of the world’s most respected leaders and philanthropists – KYOCERA founder and chairman emeritus Dr Kazuo Inamori – will honour a group of leading academics and dignitaries on Tuesday by opening the inaugural Kyoto Prize lectures at Oxford University.
KYOCERA Service Awards: A Journey to Excellence
“THERE IS AN OLD SAYING IN OUR INDUSTRY: A SALES REPRESENTATIVE SELLS THE FIRST MACHINE TO THE CUSTOMER, A SERVICE TECHNICIAN SELLS ALL THE MACHINES THAT FOLLOW”, SAYS NORBERT WOLTER, KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE’S CSSD SENIOR GENERAL MANAGER.
A showcase of excellence as KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. walks away with four iF DESIGN Awards
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands - February 15, 2017 - KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc., one of the world's leading manufacturers of document imaging solutions and document management systems, is pleased to announce that four of its A4 multifunctional products (MFPs) and printers; namely the ECOSYS M5526cdw, P5026cdw, M2640idw and P2040dw; have won the "iF DESIGN AWARD 2017" sponsored by the International Forum Design GmbH (Germany).more
A celebration of achievement: KYOCERA Document Solutions awards top EMEA service technicians
Meerbusch, Germany – November 2016: Kyocera Document Solutions, one of the world’s leading document solutions companies, announced the winners its 9th annual Kyocera Service Awards. The event took place at the European headquarters in Meerbusch from 10th to 11th November, as part of the organisation’s commitment in recognising service excellence.more
32nd Annual Kyoto Prize: The Inamori Foundation recognises prominent figures from the fields of robotics, medicine and philosophy
Roboticist Dr Takeo Kanade, medical scientist Dr Tasuku Honjo and philosopher Dr Martha Craven Nussbaum received the Kyoto Prize for their life’s work in the former imperial city today. The prize, alongside the Nobel, is among the world’s most prestigious awards, honouring the life’s work of researchers and thinkers who have made significant contributions to science and culture.more
New KYOCERA A3 MFPs help SA businesses to streamline their workflows
KYOCERA Document Solutions South Africa, one of the country’s leading document solutions companies, has launched five new colour and five new monochrome A3 multifunctional printers that help organisations to streamline document management and digitise their business processes. The three new product ranges are the TASKalfa 6052ci colour devices, the monochrome TASKalfa 6002i series and the monochrome TASKalfa 3511i series.more
Get A Quote
Get A Quote
- Sharon Peché appointed as marcom manager at Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa
- Getting the culture right to serve the Customer
- THE POWER OF A3 IN AN A4 DEVICE: KYOCERA LAUNCHES A NEW RANGE OF MFPs
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC. POSITIONED IN VISIONARIES' QUADRANT IN 2015 GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR MANAGED PRINT AND CONTENT SERVICES
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS SOUTH AFRICA SPONSORS THE SHARKS TEAM FOR THIRD YEAR
- KYOCERA SHOWCASES THE BENEFITS OF THE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AT THE GARTNER SYMPOSIUM 2015
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS SOUTH AFRICA WINS SERVICE AWARD
- KYOCERA’S REPRESENTATION OF LASERFICHE IN SOUTH AFRICA PROVING SUCCESSFUL
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS SOUTH AFRICA’S 2015 ANNUAL SERVICE AWARDS.
- KYOCERA LAUNCHES FIVE NEW CUTTING EDGE A4 COLOUR ECOSYS PRINTERS AND MFPS