All Kyocera devices are designed with the environment in mind. We aim to minimise the impact of our products on the planet by reducing the quantity of raw materials contained within them. Kyocera’s cartridge-free print technology reduces the number of components in the toner system by more than 85% on average, consequently reducing the manufacturing and recycling impact of the device.
With the constant evolution of business, there is an emerging need for businesses to act responsibly and accountably in the environment in which they operate. With the use of technology to efficiently execute business operations, comes responsibility. The method in which waste is disposed of has become an imperative consideration and one that requires a better solution than merely filling up a landfill.
Utilising copiers and printers in business is accompanied by the responsibility of disposing of empty toner cartridges and waste toner bottles in the proper and responsible manner. Consumption of toner is on the rise, hence the volume of waste is increasing. How we treat toner waste in modern society is important, with regards to both our corporate citizenship and the environment.
Empty toner cartridges are considered hazardous to the environment in their decomposed state. The cost of landfilling is enormous and it is not the best long-term solution for the environment.
This process is initiated by an end user. The end user will request participation in this recycling programme. Once the quote for administrative charges are accepted, we will then deliver a recycle bin to collect the waste. Thereafter, the below steps will be undertaken to service the end user.
1. Assemble the recycling package according to instructions
2. Seal each toner and waste toner individually, according to instructions and place in the plastic bag provided
3. Dispose of each toner and waste toner in the recycle bin
4. Alert firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011 595 2711 to arrange for collection
5. The courier will arrive to collect as arranged and the end user just needs to complete a delivery note, which will be provided by the courier
There may be many options on the market, but only Kyocera toners provide high-quality prints whilst guaranteeing the health of your product.