Document Management - ECM
Since 1987, Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management software has been trusted by more than 35,000 organizations worldwide to manage, secure and share information. As a privately-held company based in California, Laserfiche develops solutions for capture, workflow, forms, e-signatures and case management that help organizations drive business value—and make timely, informed decisions.
KYOCERA Document Solutions South Africa has partnered with Laserfiche to provide business with content management solution that comes with powerful capabilities, from; capture, electronic forms, e-signatures, workflow, records management and security—Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management allows organizations to securely manage and share documents, videos, photos and other content.
With capabilities ranging from records management to document routing, electronic forms and digital signatures, Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management is a powerful solution that enables the entire enterprise.
- Speed acceptance and user adoption with an easy-to-use interface and intuitive system design
- Support multiple repositories including development, testing, staging and production
Reduce deployment time and minimize IT support with online training programs and extensive support resources
Laserfiche Cloud is a Software as a Service (SaaS) enterprise document management solution that provides a central digital repository accessible from anywhere.
- Get up and running quickly
- Reduce startup, infrastructure and IT administration costs
- Manage and control files seamlessly across your organization, regardless of where and how they are accessed
Get employees, customers, contractors and third parties using digital documents quickly with repositories that provide filtered, personalized views of files.
- User-Friendly Interface: Update documents, add document annotations, redact confidential information and change document metadata from a single interface
- Rich Search: Instantly retrieve documents with quick and advanced search options tailored to individual users’ security rights
- Robust Metadata: Add, view and modify document metadata to index, search and retrieve documents
Promote continuous productivity with built-in business process automation software offering rules-based routing, email notifications and activity monitoring.
- Workflow Automation: Save hours of staff time with rule-based workflows for simple tasks like renaming documents and emailing document changes
- Business Process Management: Optimize resource-intensive, multi-department processes including vendor and contract management, invoice processing, records management, travel and expense management and records management
- : Boost staff productivity and simplify process management with reports on every business process step
Save time and resources by combining the information and functionality from business applications with Laserfiche.
- Laserfiche Connector: Integrate Laserfiche with third-party applications like ERP, CRM and GIS with one click using Laserfiche Connector, a code-free integration tool
- Laserfiche SDK: Create sophisticated solutions that integrate with your business’ proprietary applications with the Laserfiche Software Developer’s Kit (SDK), a highly flexible and open programming interface
- Laserfiche Marketplace: Browse hundreds of pre-built integrations to connect Laserfiche with core applications, including Salesforce, Laser App, DocuSign, SIGNiX and more
Bring control and transparency to operations with built-in security and compliance tools.
- Automatic Auditing: Automatically generate reports of user actions, document access and modifications
- Granular System Security: Control user actions and document access down to the metadata level
- Department of Defense (DoD) 5015.2-Certified Records Management: Enforce records management policies across all devices, including mobile phones, tablets, laptops and desktops
- VERS-Certified Electronic Records: Ensure long-term data preservation with a standard format that meets Victorian Electronic Record Strategy (VERS) requirements
Replace paper forms with easy-to-design Laserfiche Forms that collect and route information digitally from the start.
- Intuitive Publishing: Create and publish e-forms with an intuitive forms designer that requires no coding
Automated Routing and Review: Streamline approval by connecting forms to workflows that can be built quickly in a drag-and-drop business process modeling pane
Simplify document capture with multi-channel capture applications that capture paper and electronic files from multiple devices.
- Scanning: Convert paper records to imaged files on demand using Laserfiche’s built-in scanning interface
- Digital Capture: Reduce back-office work by saving to default folders with one click, auto-importing documents and automatically populating metadata
- Electronic Document Capture: Connect your repository to productivity applications with built-in capture tools for Microsoft Office products
- Mobile Capture: Turn photos taken on phones and tablets into searchable, secure documents
- High-Volume Capture and Processing: Automate document identification, indexing, classification and filing in even the most paper-intensive environments
- Task Management: Show authorized staff all pending forms and actions required, increasing visibility and promoting timely responses