White paper: Enhancing automation in financial services organisations
06 February 2019
South African financial services organisations, from small financial advisors and boutique wealth management firms to JSE-listed banks and insurance groups, are under growing pressure to reduce their operating costs, while enhancing the value they offer to their clients.
As these organisations have grown, so has the complexity of their business processes and the cost of their back-office infrastructure. An increasingly strict and complicated regulatory environment compounds the challenges they face in delivering world-class products, services and advice, while ensuring ongoing sustainability and profitability.
While some institutions provide customers with electronic tools and self-service channels to manage their accounts or access service, many have not yet fully addressed the manual, paper-intensive nature of processes such as on-boarding new customers, know-your-customer/anti-money laundering (KYC/AML) compliance or verifying signatures.
The white paper will explore digital transformation technologies such as ECM and BPA to offer financial services institutions a way to streamline paper-driven processes, drive costs down, comply more easily with regulatory imperatives such as records retention, and improve collaboration in the business.
Click here to read addendum
Get A Quote
- Kyocera launches new line-up of secure, user-friendly A3 TASKalfa devices
- Gareth Fletcher appointed as new Corporate Sales Manager of KYOCERA Document Solutions South Africa
- Kyocera celebrates World Environment Day with Japanese sustainability award for record ninth consecutive year
- Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa celebrates Kyocera Corporation's 60th anniversary
- White paper: Alleviating printing pains in educational institutions
- Kyocera Document Solutions unveils a renewed brand identity, aligned with iconic company's vision for the years ahead
- White paper: Enhancing automation in financial services organisations
- New partnership adds further layer of trust, security to KDZA's document management system
- Kyocera Document Solutions SA partners with LAWtrust
- Remote maintenance and management tool shoots cost-saving lights out