White paper: Enhancing automation in financial services organisations
06 February 2019
South African financial services organisations, from small financial advisors and boutique wealth management firms to JSE-listed banks and insurance groups, are under growing pressure to reduce their operating costs, while enhancing the value they offer to their clients.
As these organisations have grown, so has the complexity of their business processes and the cost of their back-office infrastructure. An increasingly strict and complicated regulatory environment compounds the challenges they face in delivering world-class products, services and advice, while ensuring ongoing sustainability and profitability.
While some institutions provide customers with electronic tools and self-service channels to manage their accounts or access service, many have not yet fully addressed the manual, paper-intensive nature of processes such as on-boarding new customers, know-your-customer/anti-money laundering (KYC/AML) compliance or verifying signatures.
The white paper will explore digital transformation technologies such as ECM and BPA to offer financial services institutions a way to streamline paper-driven processes, drive costs down, comply more easily with regulatory imperatives such as records retention, and improve collaboration in the business.
Click here to read addendum
Get A Quote
- White paper: Optimised document workflows in healthcare
- Winners of Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa’s Annual Service Awards 2019
- Rochelle Ponen has been appointed as Hardware Product Manager of Kyocera Document Solutions SA
- Meet Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa’s new SADC Dealer Account Manager: Mpho Seisa
- Can the printing industry go paperless?
- Kyocera achieves #1 position for SA’s copier and MFP markets for CY 2019 H1
- Give me your money, I’ll give you your data – a modern ransom story and how to prevent it
- Kyocera launches new line-up of secure, user-friendly A3 TASKalfa devices
- Gareth Fletcher appointed as new Corporate Sales Manager of KYOCERA Document Solutions South Africa
- Kyocera celebrates World Environment Day with Japanese sustainability award for record ninth consecutive year