Kyocera Document Solutions unveils a renewed brand identity, aligned with iconic company's vision for the years ahead
09 April 2019
In an exercise to consolidate its image and overcome the new challenges of the technology market ecosystem, Kyocera Document Solutions announced a renewed global corporate identity.
The new brand identity reflects Kyocera Document Solutions' increasing role in helping customers capture the opportunities of the world's digital economy. It reflects the organisation's growing dedication to helping customers manage an immense volume of document information, finding insight and gaining agility, to optimise their business operations.
"The aim behind crafting a refreshed brand is to reflect our shift to a more forward-looking ethos that emphasises the company's spirit of innovation, while ensuring a powerful impact on its global audience," says Sharon Pech'e, Marketing & Communications Manager for Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa.
The core idea behind Kyocera Document Solutions' new brand identity is to put knowledge to work to drive change.
This idea expresses Kyocera Document Solutions' priority on unifying its global resources in expert talent and technology excellence to integrate hardware, software and service solutions to help customers maximise their business potential.
As it has since its founding, Kyocera places human bonds at the base of its management. A comprehensive set of communication tools, including visual gestures in a handwritten style, unique graphic icons and a bold new colour palette have been created to capture both the human and technological resources that come together to yield excellence in the design of total document solutions.
Together, these elements represent a statement of intent for what Kyocera Document Solutions is and will become in the years to come: an innovative company, unified in its efforts around the world, that actively collaborates with its partners and customers to help people and support businesses to thrive into the future.
"The new identity expresses the evolution of the brand and all that it can offer to society, placing people at the heart of Kyocera's values and objectives. We're uniquely positioned to help companies make sense of the overwhelming information that surrounds them and put knowledge to work to gain a competitive advantage." concludes Pech'e.
For more information on the renewed brand identity:
1. Brand Personality: The one factor which matters more than any other in digital branding
2. Three reasons why a brand's visual identity matters in a digital world
3. How Kyocera Document Solutions identified a need to change.
Get A Quote
- Kyocera achieves #1 position for SA’s copier and MFP markets for CY 2019 H1
- Give me your money, I’ll give you your data – a modern ransom story and how to prevent it
- Kyocera launches new line-up of secure, user-friendly A3 TASKalfa devices
- Gareth Fletcher appointed as new Corporate Sales Manager of KYOCERA Document Solutions South Africa
- Kyocera celebrates World Environment Day with Japanese sustainability award for record ninth consecutive year
- Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa celebrates Kyocera Corporation's 60th anniversary
- White paper: Alleviating printing pains in educational institutions
- Kyocera Document Solutions unveils a renewed brand identity, aligned with iconic company's vision for the years ahead
- White paper: Enhancing automation in financial services organisations
- New partnership adds further layer of trust, security to KDZA's document management system