White paper: Alleviating printing pains in educational institutions
29 May 2019
South Africa's education sector is operating in a challenging landscape; private and public institutions alike, and from primary school through to secondary and tertiary education.
Schools face a growing shortage of teaching skills, constantly evolving curriculums, and severe budgetary pressures.
Tertiary institutions are struggling with similar issues: insufficient resources, the need to achieve more with less money, accelerating demands for education, difficulties filling key research and teaching posts, and the need to evolve to keep pace with new technologies and changing social expectations.
Against this backdrop, each institution needs to focus on operational excellence and on ensuring it serves staff, learners, students and stakeholders, like funders and parents, in the most effective and efficient manner. One area where most institutions can experience quick and sustainable wins lies in optimising the costs of printing and paper.
Get A Quote
- White paper: Optimised document workflows in healthcare
- Winners of Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa’s Annual Service Awards 2019
- Rochelle Ponen has been appointed as Hardware Product Manager of Kyocera Document Solutions SA
- Meet Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa’s new SADC Dealer Account Manager: Mpho Seisa
- Can the printing industry go paperless?
- Kyocera achieves #1 position for SA’s copier and MFP markets for CY 2019 H1
- Give me your money, I’ll give you your data – a modern ransom story and how to prevent it
- Kyocera launches new line-up of secure, user-friendly A3 TASKalfa devices
- Gareth Fletcher appointed as new Corporate Sales Manager of KYOCERA Document Solutions South Africa
- Kyocera celebrates World Environment Day with Japanese sustainability award for record ninth consecutive year