Rochelle Ponen has been appointed as Hardware Product Manager of Kyocera Document Solutions SA
28 October 2019
Rochelle Ponen has been appointed as Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa’s (KDZA’s) Hardware Product Manager, bringing her 10 years of experience in sales, marketing and procurement in a range of IT companies to the new position.
Ponen will be in charge of managing the Hardware Portfolio’s A3 and A4 products. She will align the teams and manage the product life cycle of Kyocera’s complete hardware range, ensuring suitable products are launched into the channel, with the appropriate price positioning. She will serve in an advisory capacity to exco regarding market and industry trends and requirements, as well as align the marketing and sales strategies.
Ponen began her career in 2006 in IT Procurement for IT Fever, where she was responsible for sourcing and procuring computer parts to refurbish computers. She moved on to Intdev Internet Technologies in 2011 as an IT Procurement Officer, procuring hardware and service products. In 2013, she moved to Pinnacle Africa as Printing & Imaging Product Manager for Lexmark, Samsung, Canon and OKI, where she was proud to be involved in introducing Lexmark to the South African consumer market. This was before moving to ExpandaSign International in 2017, where she worked as the company’s first Business Developer.
When she’s not working, or studying for her BCom in Marketing Management and Science, Ponen enjoys being outdoors, hiking or playing sports, such as cricket or soccer. She’s also a fanatical supporter of Man United and loves watching the Premier League. She keeps it all together thanks to her cellphone, which is the one piece of tech she couldn’t live without, because it runs everything from her calendar to her banking and photos.
Ponen believes without proper relationship building, brand awareness and marketing is meaningless and says engaging with customers and key players is vital to growing market share.
We are delighted to have Ponen on board and welcome her to Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa.
Get A Quote
- White paper: Optimised document workflows in healthcare
- Winners of Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa’s Annual Service Awards 2019
- Rochelle Ponen has been appointed as Hardware Product Manager of Kyocera Document Solutions SA
- Meet Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa’s new SADC Dealer Account Manager: Mpho Seisa
- Can the printing industry go paperless?
- Kyocera achieves #1 position for SA’s copier and MFP markets for CY 2019 H1
- Give me your money, I’ll give you your data – a modern ransom story and how to prevent it
- Kyocera launches new line-up of secure, user-friendly A3 TASKalfa devices
- Gareth Fletcher appointed as new Corporate Sales Manager of KYOCERA Document Solutions South Africa
- Kyocera celebrates World Environment Day with Japanese sustainability award for record ninth consecutive year