Kyocera Document Solutions SA partners with Noscotek in support of Adrian Wood Racing (Sasol GTC - GTC2 Series)
17 May 2018
Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa, a leading provider of printers and document management solutions to the local market, has announced a new integrative partnership with IT solution provider Noscotek, in which both companies will be supporting Adrian Wood Racing, as Wood competes in the upcoming GTC2 series of racing events
Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa, a leading provider of printers and document management solutions to the local market, has announced a new integrative partnership with IT solution provider Noscotek, in which both companies will be supporting Adrian Wood Racing, as Wood competes in the upcoming GTC2 series of racing events.
Noscotek is based in Johannesburg and specialises in enterprise content management, document management, business process management, records management, POPI compliance, mobile cloud software, scanning, doForms, print management and mobile forms.
"Kyocera's philosophy of ‘possessing a challenging spirit' means stepping out of our comfort zone, embracing change and constantly innovating. We believe that Adrian Wood, as the VW driver in the Sasol GTC Africa (GTC2) series, mirrors our approach," says Werner Engelbrecht, Managing Director at Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa.
The Sasol GTC takes the form of nine nail-biting racing events held at prestigious tracks that include the Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit, Zwartkops, East London, Aldo Scribante, Red Star and Killarney, and features cars with two-litre turbocharged engines with limited modifications.
"The GTC2 event is the first of its kind in Africa and will showcase what South Africa has to offer in this exciting racing category," says Sheldon Halgreen, chairman of the Prokart SSS Club and director at Noscotek.
These events usually attract a large crowd made up of race enthusiasts, dignitaries, celebrities and executive decision-makers. Kyocera looks forward to hosting partners and clients at each regional event.
Sasol GTC is South Africa's premier touring car-based championship, having replaced all previous production car and touring car championships in the country. The organisers say: "It's racing at the premier level, at a fraction of the cost."
Sasol GTC events will also be televised, if not in their totality, then in highlights packaged that will air on SuperSport on DStv, and soon, internationally.
Mybroadband.co.za says DStv has over 26 million viewers; it is further estimated that 30% of DStv subscribers watch SuperSport, of which 15% watch motorsport. This translates to a regular viewership of around 1.2 million. Sasol GTC is also covered before and after events by The Citizen newspaper, which sells over 370 000 copies per day.
The Sasol GTC calendar included Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit on 24 of March; Killarney Raceway on the 21 April; and Zwartkops Raceway on 12 May 2018. The next event on the calendar will be at East London Grand Prix Circuit on 16 June 2018.
Get A Quote
- Kyocera Document Solutions unveils a renewed brand identity, aligned with iconic company's vision for the years ahead
- New partnership adds further layer of trust, security to KDZA's document management system
- Remote maintenance and management tool shoots cost-saving lights out
- Kyocera named Buyers Lab's Most Reliable Colour Copier MFP Brand
- Kyocera addresses industry skills shortage through its support towards the Potters House Training Centre
- SA service engineer wins Kyocera's global service prize, Europe
- Werner Engelbrecht officially named Kyocera SA's GM
- KYOCERA reflects on integral philosophy of founder Dr Kazuo Inamori to respect the divine, love people
- Kyocera proves environmental management sustainability through ISO 14001:2015 certification
- New corporate sales manager at Kyocera SA