Meet Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa’s new SADC Dealer Account Manager: Mpho Seisa
24 October 2019
Seisa is responsible for expanding sales into the continent, which includes managing processes, automating records and developing new business in southern Africa.
Having worked for Fortune 500 companies such as Apple, IBM and Oracle, Mpho Seisa brings impressive experience to his new role at Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa as Dealer Account Manager: SADC. The position sees Seisa expanding the sales of Kyocera Document Solutions into the continent, which includes managing processes, automating records and developing new business in southern Africa.
Seisa strongly believes in the importance of tapping into your networks, nurturing and maintaining relationships as “you cannot do it alone”, and he believes that his existing relationships with people in technology fields across Africa are beneficial to his current position.
His commitment to relationships has resulted in countless people being placed in jobs, as Seisa believes in referring contacts and candidates. He is also highly driven and is proud of his past achievements, such as having attained 143% at IBM, well over its FY2014 target, as well as training and mentoring internal sales teams and increasing revenues by closing deals quickly and managing discounts/rebates well.
He says the best business advice he’s been given is to interview your manager and research the workplace you will be going into. The worst was to “go where the money is".
When he’s not working, Seisa is a keen runner, reader and music collector and couldn’t live without his cellphone, particularly because it houses precious contents: videos of his sons, Tumelo (10) and Bophelo (6). If you want to start a conversation, ask him about the prizes he’s received for dancing in the theatre.
We are delighted to have Seisa on board and welcome him to Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa.
Get A Quote
- White paper: Optimised document workflows in healthcare
- Winners of Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa’s Annual Service Awards 2019
- Rochelle Ponen has been appointed as Hardware Product Manager of Kyocera Document Solutions SA
- Meet Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa’s new SADC Dealer Account Manager: Mpho Seisa
- Can the printing industry go paperless?
- Kyocera achieves #1 position for SA’s copier and MFP markets for CY 2019 H1
- Give me your money, I’ll give you your data – a modern ransom story and how to prevent it
- Kyocera launches new line-up of secure, user-friendly A3 TASKalfa devices
- Gareth Fletcher appointed as new Corporate Sales Manager of KYOCERA Document Solutions South Africa
- Kyocera celebrates World Environment Day with Japanese sustainability award for record ninth consecutive year