Gareth Fletcher appointed as new Corporate Sales Manager of KYOCERA Document Solutions South Africa
Issued by join.the.dots for Kyocera Document Solutions
10 June 2019
areth Fletcher has been appointed as KYOCERA Document Solutions South Africa’s (KDZA’s) Corporate Sales Manager, bringing 21 years of experience and intricate knowledge of the ever-evolving office automation industry.
Fletcher will guide his sales team in exceeding sales targets and growing KDZA’s corporate account portfolio. “KDZA’s products and content management solutions are among the best the market has to offer in its segment. It’s such a nice challenge to be able to strategise and implement sales initiatives for this growing organisation. I hope to add significant value,” says Fletcher.
In 1998, Fletcher began working for Konica Minolta South Africa in its Port Elizabeth branch. Up until April 2019, he successfully fulfilled various roles in the company, having achieved sales and service awards, as well as multiple promotions throughout his tenure. Notably, in the eight years while he managed the Mpumalanga branch, Fletcher grew the business turnover by 283% and profit increased by 1 500%. Subsequently, his branch was recognised as the Lowveld’s Large Business of the Year by the Lowveld Chamber of Business and Tourism in 2013. Over the two decades, the various positions relocated Fletcher to different parts of South Africa and Africa.
In his down time, Fletcher is a family man at heart. He enjoys golf, DIY, woodwork and loves sports, and participating in deep sea fishing tournaments.
Fletcher’s clear commitment, laser focus on meeting and exceeding sales targets, and the quality of grit is what makes him an asset to KDZA, as the company navigates a complex and rewarding business environment.
We welcome Fletcher to KYOCERA, and look forward to a long and fulfilling relationship.
Get A Quote
- Kyocera achieves #1 position for SA’s copier and MFP markets for CY 2019 H1
- Give me your money, I’ll give you your data – a modern ransom story and how to prevent it
- Kyocera launches new line-up of secure, user-friendly A3 TASKalfa devices
- Gareth Fletcher appointed as new Corporate Sales Manager of KYOCERA Document Solutions South Africa
- Kyocera celebrates World Environment Day with Japanese sustainability award for record ninth consecutive year
- Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa celebrates Kyocera Corporation's 60th anniversary
- White paper: Alleviating printing pains in educational institutions
- Kyocera Document Solutions unveils a renewed brand identity, aligned with iconic company's vision for the years ahead
- White paper: Enhancing automation in financial services organisations
- New partnership adds further layer of trust, security to KDZA's document management system