A celebration of achievement: KYOCERA Document Solutions awards top EMEA service technicians
30 November 2016
Meerbusch, Germany – November 2016: Kyocera Document Solutions, one of the world’s leading document solutions companies, announced the winners its 9th annual Kyocera Service Awards. The event took place at the European headquarters in Meerbusch from 10th to 11th November, as part of the organisation’s commitment in recognising service excellence.
The best of the best:
The top accolades were awarded to Jens Schneider from Germany (1st position), Matthew Townsend from South Africa (2nd position) and Mark Asbridge from the United Kingdom (3rd position) as the winners of this intense competition. The awards acknowledge the outstanding technical, solution skills and knowledge of service technicians who work in the field of customer services and support.
“The Kyocera Service Award has been running for nine years with more participants partaking each year. It is essential to recognise achievement in this sector of our business since service delivery and professional services are key to customer retention and assisting sales gain greater insight into possible new sales opportunities,” explains Norbert Wolter, Senior General Manager of Customer Services and Support Division at KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe.
There are three stages of this annual competition. The first entails the on-line questionnaire – where 3277 participants completed this initial stage. The second phase involves local participants from KYOCERA Document Solutions European subsidiaries within EMEA countries where a local country champion is crowned and invited to the European competition. In this last phase all country participants are tested through theoretical and practical tests on Kyocera’s hardware and solutions.
Following the announcement of the champions, the top three winners receive the ultimate prize of visiting Kyocera’s Vietnam Factory and Global Headquarters in Japan in May 2017. With an exclusive meet and greet with KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc.’s executive management the three winners also receive the much sought after Service Award trophy and an airbrushed multifunctional device.
Overall country placings are as follows:
- 1st Germany
- 2nd South Africa
- 3rd United Kingdom
- 4th Italy
- 5th France
- 6th The Netherlands
- 7th Austria
- 8th Switzerland
Further competitions take place in Asia, America and Australia.
Get A Quote
- KYOCERA Service Awards: A Journey to Excellence
- A showcase of excellence as KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. walks away with four iF DESIGN Awards
- A celebration of achievement: KYOCERA Document Solutions awards top EMEA service technicians
- 32nd Annual Kyoto Prize: The Inamori Foundation recognises prominent figures from the fields of robotics, medicine and philosophy
- New KYOCERA A3 MFPs help SA businesses to streamline their workflows
- Sharon Peché appointed as marcom manager at Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa
- Getting the culture right to serve the Customer
- THE POWER OF A3 IN AN A4 DEVICE: KYOCERA LAUNCHES A NEW RANGE OF MFPs
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC. POSITIONED IN VISIONARIES' QUADRANT IN 2015 GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR MANAGED PRINT AND CONTENT SERVICES
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS SOUTH AFRICA SPONSORS THE SHARKS TEAM FOR THIRD YEAR